Multiple queries in a combo box

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Luke Jones

    #1

    Multiple queries in a combo box

    Hi

    I have constructed five queries and I wish for these to be accessible
    in a combo box.

    Basically the queries are simple numerical manipulations and I require
    to perfrom a search from the combo box depending on these queries and
    then output in a form or report.

    Thanks in advance,

    Luke
  • Keith Wilby

    #2
    Re: Multiple queries in a combo box

    luke_jones_82@y ahoo.co.uk (Luke Jones) wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > Basically the queries are simple numerical manipulations and I require
    > to perfrom a search from the combo box depending on these queries and
    > then output in a form or report.[/color]

    Try using an If in the combo box On Click event.

    If Condition1 = True Then Me.MyComboBox.R owSource = "qry1"
    If Condition2 = True Then Me.MyComboBox.R owSource = "qry2"

    etc.

    Regards,
    Keith.

    Comment

    • Ed Robichaud

      #3
      Re: Multiple queries in a combo box

      One simple solution is to make a table with the names of your 5 queries as 5
      records in that table. Make your combobox with its record source that same
      table. Make your form/report with its record source
      "=Forms!myForm! cmbQueryChoice. rowsource0"
      -Ed

      "Luke Jones" <luke_jones_82@ yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
      news:24bb1508.0 407070133.48c3b d91@posting.goo gle.com...[color=blue]
      > Hi
      >
      > I have constructed five queries and I wish for these to be accessible
      > in a combo box.
      >
      > Basically the queries are simple numerical manipulations and I require
      > to perfrom a search from the combo box depending on these queries and
      > then output in a form or report.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Luke[/color]


      Comment

      Working...