Tab control pages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Enterprise

    #1

    Tab control pages

    I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the
    tab control is currently open or visible?
    I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex , but that always returns 0 no matter which tab
    I'm on.
    Thanks


  • Enterprise

    #2
    Re: Tab control pages

    Nevermind...I tried using TabPageName.Vis ible and it worked.
    "Enterprise " <someone@micros oft.com> wrote in message
    news:vNDCc.1615 3$Wr.2643@newsr ead1.news.pas.e arthlink.net...[color=blue]
    > I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the
    > tab control is currently open or visible?
    > I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex , but that always returns 0 no matter which[/color]
    tab[color=blue]
    > I'm on.
    > Thanks
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • John Winterbottom

      #3
      Re: Tab control pages

      "Enterprise " <someone@micros oft.com> wrote in message
      news:vNDCc.1615 3$Wr.2643@newsr ead1.news.pas.e arthlink.net...[color=blue]
      > I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the
      > tab control is currently open or visible?
      > I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex , but that always returns 0 no matter which[/color]
      tab[color=blue]
      > I'm on.
      > Thanks[/color]


      Use the Value property (zero-based index)


      Comment

      Working...