I have a continious form which keeps automatically scrolling down when
it is loaded. This form's control source is a query that has 2 fields
and each is derived from a DSum function
How can I stop this scrolling and just have the data fill into this form
either instantly or atleast gradually fills in but not have atleast 6 to
7 times keeps filling in. This looks very poor to the user.
Appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction
Regards
Ed
*** Sent via Devdex http://www.devdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
it is loaded. This form's control source is a query that has 2 fields
and each is derived from a DSum function
How can I stop this scrolling and just have the data fill into this form
either instantly or atleast gradually fills in but not have atleast 6 to
7 times keeps filling in. This looks very poor to the user.
Appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction
Regards
Ed
*** Sent via Devdex http://www.devdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
Comment