Dynamic Subreport Size

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Steve Edwards

    #1

    Dynamic Subreport Size

    I have a report with a sub report, and the subreport could have anywhere
    from 0 to 4 records in it (most will have zero) I would like to have the
    report formatted so there is not a big space between each record if there is
    no sub report data for that record. Is there a way (VBA or otherwise) that
    I can format the report so that there is just enough space under each record
    in the master report to show the associated sub report records, and no extra
    space if there are no subreport records for that item?

    Thanks.

    Steve


  • Stewart Allen

    #2
    Re: Dynamic Subreport Size

    Set the sub report's Can Shrink property to yes.


    "Steve Edwards" <racquetballer@ hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:vpduucnloc 2478@corp.super news.com...[color=blue]
    > I have a report with a sub report, and the subreport could have anywhere
    > from 0 to 4 records in it (most will have zero) I would like to have the
    > report formatted so there is not a big space between each record if there[/color]
    is[color=blue]
    > no sub report data for that record. Is there a way (VBA or otherwise)[/color]
    that[color=blue]
    > I can format the report so that there is just enough space under each[/color]
    record[color=blue]
    > in the master report to show the associated sub report records, and no[/color]
    extra[color=blue]
    > space if there are no subreport records for that item?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Steve
    >
    >[/color]


    Comment

    Working...