text box trunctated

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff

    #1

    text box trunctated

    I have a text box labeled 'driving directions in my customer database. It
    keeps truncating on the second line at about the sixth character, and won't
    allow text beyond that point. Properties = can grow. size matter?
    just starting only have 100 hours figuring out this stuff
    Jeff


  • Bob Quintal

    #2
    Re: text box trunctated

    "Jeff" </\res71bpr@veriz on.net> wrote in
    news:8ddib.8375 $843.5209@nwrdd c03.gnilink.net :
    [color=blue]
    > I have a text box labeled 'driving directions in my customer
    > database. It keeps truncating on the second line at about the
    > sixth character, and won't allow text beyond that point.
    > Properties = can grow. size matter?
    > just starting only have 100 hours figuring out this stuff
    > Jeff
    >[/color]
    If the box is bound to a field behind the form, It will not accept
    more characters than the field's size. I'd check that first.

    I don't think .CanGrow property has anything to do with your
    problem.


    Bob Q[color=blue]
    >
    >[/color]

    Comment

    • Jeff

      #3
      Re: text box trunctated

      Okay, so simple I shouldn't have posted this question.
      Soooooooo sorry! :-)

      Jeff



      Jeff </\res71bpr@veriz on.net> wrote in message
      news:8ddib.8375 $843.5209@nwrdd c03.gnilink.net ...[color=blue]
      > I have a text box labeled 'driving directions in my customer database. It
      > keeps truncating on the second line at about the sixth character, and[/color]
      won't[color=blue]
      > allow text beyond that point. Properties = can grow. size matter?
      > just starting only have 100 hours figuring out this stuff
      > Jeff
      >
      >[/color]


      Comment

      Working...