Using the SENDOBJECT action command in a Macro works fine if you hard
code in their email address.
SENDOBJECT TO bret@emailaddre ss.com
SUBJECT This is the Subject line of the email
My problem is that the email address is stored in a field in a table.
In a MACRO, how can I put the field name in the TO value? For
example:
SENDOBJECT TO [fieldname_email address]
SUBJECT This is the Subject line of the
email
I'm not good with writing modules so I cant perform the
docmd.sendobjec t command this way. Sorry.
Thanks for any help that you can provide,
Bret Shortall
code in their email address.
SENDOBJECT TO bret@emailaddre ss.com
SUBJECT This is the Subject line of the email
My problem is that the email address is stored in a field in a table.
In a MACRO, how can I put the field name in the TO value? For
example:
SENDOBJECT TO [fieldname_email address]
SUBJECT This is the Subject line of the
I'm not good with writing modules so I cant perform the
docmd.sendobjec t command this way. Sorry.
Thanks for any help that you can provide,
Bret Shortall