I have an interesting problem that I need some help with:
I have a residential home listing that is ONE address to MANY
residents (as people move in and out)
I want to have the current resident(and past) in the database, yet I
have a need to have the owner listed if the resident is a renter (in
case we need to contact them.)
Is the best way to set this up like this?
ONE Address, MANY Residents -AND- ONE Address, MANY Owners
The duplication of Owner/Residents in both tables is making me doubt
that it is the best way 70% are Owner/Residents and not seperate Owner
and Renter.
or is there a better way?
Any help would be appreciated.
I have a residential home listing that is ONE address to MANY
residents (as people move in and out)
I want to have the current resident(and past) in the database, yet I
have a need to have the owner listed if the resident is a renter (in
case we need to contact them.)
Is the best way to set this up like this?
ONE Address, MANY Residents -AND- ONE Address, MANY Owners
The duplication of Owner/Residents in both tables is making me doubt
that it is the best way 70% are Owner/Residents and not seperate Owner
and Renter.
or is there a better way?
Any help would be appreciated.