Hello,
I am currently in the process of developing an application in a pure
desktop world using Access 2000.
I am intending to convert this pure desktop application into a Client
Server application with Access 2000 as the front end and the each of
the following as the backend:
1) Oracle
2) MS SQL
My queries are:
1) Are there any tools for such conversions?
2) The table design is such that all the tables are to be moved to the
backend but the forms need to be in the front end. How does one go
about effecting such a partial movement of the application to the
Backend?
Thank you in advance.
Cheers!
Uttam
I am currently in the process of developing an application in a pure
desktop world using Access 2000.
I am intending to convert this pure desktop application into a Client
Server application with Access 2000 as the front end and the each of
the following as the backend:
1) Oracle
2) MS SQL
My queries are:
1) Are there any tools for such conversions?
2) The table design is such that all the tables are to be moved to the
backend but the forms need to be in the front end. How does one go
about effecting such a partial movement of the application to the
Backend?
Thank you in advance.
Cheers!
Uttam
Comment