I'm a beginner using VB I would appreciate some help
I have two forms search.vb and results.vb
I basically want to search with search.vb and display the results on results.vb
I have a combo box with 2 options to search by
(eg First Name, Last Name) cboSearch
I have a input text box to the right to imput value to search txtSearch
(eg Bob)
First Name = txtsearch (eg Bob)
a search button called btnSearch
when the user clicks on search button btnSearch
searchs the database (cc) table (customer)
Table Fields FirstName LastName
so basically I want to know How I can display the results on a new form
after clicking the search button
Any help would be appreciated even if you can only help with part of the solution
I have two forms search.vb and results.vb
I basically want to search with search.vb and display the results on results.vb
I have a combo box with 2 options to search by
(eg First Name, Last Name) cboSearch
I have a input text box to the right to imput value to search txtSearch
(eg Bob)
First Name = txtsearch (eg Bob)
a search button called btnSearch
when the user clicks on search button btnSearch
searchs the database (cc) table (customer)
Table Fields FirstName LastName
so basically I want to know How I can display the results on a new form
after clicking the search button
Any help would be appreciated even if you can only help with part of the solution