Hi, I have a DataGridView using images going something like this:
For row As Integer = 0 To dt.Rows.Count
Dim strPath As String = picPath & ".bmp"
If FileExists(strP ath) Then
Dim pic As New Bitmap(strPath)
vsGrid.Item(1, row).Value = pic
End If
Next
It is working fine, but now I want to replace one of the images during
RunTime.
I m getting an error of course...
I tried to delete the Images-Collumn but it is still giving me the same
error:
The process cannot access the file 'C:\Temp.bmp' because it is being
used by another process.
Thanks for your help.
For row As Integer = 0 To dt.Rows.Count
Dim strPath As String = picPath & ".bmp"
If FileExists(strP ath) Then
Dim pic As New Bitmap(strPath)
vsGrid.Item(1, row).Value = pic
End If
Next
It is working fine, but now I want to replace one of the images during
RunTime.
I m getting an error of course...
I tried to delete the Images-Collumn but it is still giving me the same
error:
The process cannot access the file 'C:\Temp.bmp' because it is being
used by another process.
Thanks for your help.