I received an error while setting a reference to 'Microsoft Access 10.0
Object Library' in my project.
An "MVP" suggested that I try using the office primary interop assemblies
(PIA) instead. Which I will do when I get a moment.
Being use to setting references, I'm a little surprised, uneasy that it
didn't work with Access; I would think that the reference setting would work
in VB.Net as Access is a pretty common program.
At any rate, if anyone can educate me further, I'd appreciate it. Is it
common to use PIA approach instead of references for Access? So reference
setting for Access will not work under any circumstances? etc.
Thanks,
Mark
Object Library' in my project.
An "MVP" suggested that I try using the office primary interop assemblies
(PIA) instead. Which I will do when I get a moment.
Being use to setting references, I'm a little surprised, uneasy that it
didn't work with Access; I would think that the reference setting would work
in VB.Net as Access is a pretty common program.
At any rate, if anyone can educate me further, I'd appreciate it. Is it
common to use PIA approach instead of references for Access? So reference
setting for Access will not work under any circumstances? etc.
Thanks,
Mark