Web Application

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cesar Andres Roldan Garcia

    #1

    Web Application

    Hi!

    I have some doubts with something I do

    I'm making a web app something like a shopping car, and I have to use
    the MVC Model (model-view-controller more info at "model 2 java" in
    google's first link), so I do something like this:

    - I use css and HTMLgen module in python for generating HTML webpages
    based on the content of queries and insertions of products. (that's
    view)

    - I define classes for each object I have to create in Python, so,
    they have the instructions for insert, delete, select using adodb
    module (that's the object part)

    - Then I use CGI based on python depending of the user want to do
    (insert a product, make a query of products, etc...), those cgis call
    the functions and objects in python, then those functions return html
    code.

    my questions is, anybody know how can i make this more efficient?? or
    using something better for generate HTML, or in general, something for
    making a web application like a shopping car??

    thanks u very much

    --
    Atentamente,

    Cesar Andres Roldan Garcia
Working...