I have a problem, which I have spent a couple of days trying to solve
I need to load and instance a class into a separate domain from an application. I don't know the type of the class, but I do know that it is a subclass of a specific baseclass, and the application knows of this baseclass (and have a reference to it)
The problem is, I get everything to work, but ONLY if I put a reference to the subclass in my application code. But since the whole reason I want this to work is that the application should not know of the subclass, thats not a good solution
And as soon as I remove the reference to the subclass and try to load and instantiate with CreateInctanceF romAndUnwrap, it stops working saying it can't find the class xxx or one of its subclass.
Loading and instantiating a little testclass which is not a subclass works, so it is something with CreateInstanceF romAndUnwrap and baseclasses thats the problem
Help please!
I need to load and instance a class into a separate domain from an application. I don't know the type of the class, but I do know that it is a subclass of a specific baseclass, and the application knows of this baseclass (and have a reference to it)
The problem is, I get everything to work, but ONLY if I put a reference to the subclass in my application code. But since the whole reason I want this to work is that the application should not know of the subclass, thats not a good solution
And as soon as I remove the reference to the subclass and try to load and instantiate with CreateInctanceF romAndUnwrap, it stops working saying it can't find the class xxx or one of its subclass.
Loading and instantiating a little testclass which is not a subclass works, so it is something with CreateInstanceF romAndUnwrap and baseclasses thats the problem
Help please!