Hi all,
I hava java application that wants to receive windows events when a device like an USB or Firewire is plugged in. I know how to do this natively in C++ where I can register a window to receive device change events. I'm assuming I'd have to use JNI to somehow get the events up to my java app, but I'm not sure where to start exactly. Any help/suggestions will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Tuism
I hava java application that wants to receive windows events when a device like an USB or Firewire is plugged in. I know how to do this natively in C++ where I can register a window to receive device change events. I'm assuming I'd have to use JNI to somehow get the events up to my java app, but I'm not sure where to start exactly. Any help/suggestions will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Tuism